- #: 46535
- Price: $2.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Music
- Updated: 2011-01-11
- Current Version: 1.2
- 1.2 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 4.50 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SampleAndHold.org
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later
- © 2009 TeaTracks
Add to Favorite apps
Thanks for supporting us during the #musichackday price drop! 9/10 from ComputerMusic.co.uk -101 Amazing Music Apps. "Very impressive you’ll agree ..." Filip Visnjic, creativeapplications.netUsed in Gorillaz' new album The Fall!"…..
What's New in Version 1.2
Please remove the old version before installing this one!
• Sample Sets: A new instrument, which takes a list of samples and puts them on the y axis. So instead of controlling the frequency, multiple samples can be played by one colour. This can be used to create beats and rhythms, because you can have one drum set on one colour. Currently samples are played back in full length, although they are represented only by one dot.
• New Scheduler. The new scheduler is much more accurate and makes it possible to set the tempo by BPM and different types of meters.
• Back to original sequence. With a double tap on the randomization button, you can restore the original sequence. In a similar way you can get back to a default tempo, which can be set in the preferences, by double tapping the tempo button.
• Recording. You can now record your perfromance. Double tap on the playback mode button to start recording.
• Sequence organisation. Tap on the sequence number and you get a table with all sequences of the project. Here you can also change the position of a sequence, duplicate or delete it.
• Change direction but keep tempo. When you lock the tempo, you can now still change the direction. This is the current default.
• Slightly re-designed user interface.
• Upload zip files of samples.
• Soundcloud support: Share your recordings on soundcloud.
• Free samples: download hundreds of samples from soundcloud's OPLC sample library for free!
• Please note that earlier projects might not work a 100%. So make sure you backup everything.
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Some issues, but loads of fun
Crashed almost immediately on my 3GS until I turned the volume down under synth controls. Still crashes intermittently. Brilliant idea and design drives me up to 5 stars, but please fix bugs!
Woo! I've been waiting for an update for this for EVER! can't wait to dig in...
...and only gonna get better (I hope!)!
Option to move the playback head with one's finger instead of accelerometer...
Otherwise, great job!
I really enjoy making surreal soundtracks with this app but sadly mine isn't making noise. Can anyone please help me to fix this?
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «gliss» applications
GLISS'N'FUN, la tournée évènement de la glisse sur votre iPhone.Gliss'N'Fun, la tournée estivale organisée par SPORT ATTITUDE sur des plages et plans d’eau, articulée autour du… [more..]
Price: free |
Mots glissés est un nouveau jeu reposant sur un concept inédit.Spécialement conçu pour l'iPhone ce jeu va mettre vos nerfs à rude épreuve.Le concept est simple. Une grille de lettres mélangées d&… [more..]
Price: $0.99 |
View all related to: gliss applications